Ο καθένας έχει ότι του αξίζει. «”We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent».
Δυστυχώς, οι «γκοϊμ» στις μέρες μας έχουν μεταμορφωθεί σε πραγματικά ζώα. Δεν θέλουν να καταλάβουν ούτε αυτά που τους πετούν οι «περιούσιοι» κατά μούρα. Έχουν αποκτηνωθεί σε βαθμό ώστε εκτός από το γέμισμα του εντέρου, το sex και τα στημένα πορνοθεάματα γ’ αυτούς πλέον δεν έχει σημασία τίποτε.
Ο καθένας έχει ότι του αξίζει.
Μελετείστε οπωσδήποτε τα λεγόμενα κατά καιρούς από ηγέτες του εβραϊσμού:
You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p.155: «We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own».
Jewish Banker Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, as he testified before the U.S. Senate: «”We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent».
1. “There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies
­not just in ability but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and
conscience. They are our neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a
few hundred meters away, there are people who do not belong to our continent, to
our world, but actually belong to a different galaxy.” Israeli president Moshe
Katsav. The Jerusalem Post, May 10, 2001
2. “The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them
meat, they want more“…. Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time –
August 28, 2000. Reported in the Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000
3. ” [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs.” Menahim Begin,
speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, “Begin and the Beasts”. New
Statesman, 25 June 1982.
4. “The Palestinians” would be crushed like grasshoppers … heads smashed
against the boulders and walls.” ” Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) in a
speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988
5. “When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it
will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle.” Raphael Eitan,
Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.
6. “How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return
them to.” Golda Maier, March 8, 1969.
7. “There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed.” Golda Maier
Israeli Prime Minister June 15, 1969
8. “The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967
and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was
born and developed after the war.” Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Ha’aretz, 19
9. David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): “If I were an Arab
leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken
their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest
them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti – Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler,
Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and
we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?” Quoted by Nahum
Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.
10. Ben Gurion also warned in 1948 : “We must do everything to insure they (
the Palestinians) never do return.” Assuring his fellow Zionists that
Palestinians will never come back to their homes. “The old will die and the
young will forget.”
11. “We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live
here as slaves.” Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of
General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.
12. “Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do
that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American
pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans
know it.” – Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon
Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.
13. “We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one
centimeter of Eretz Israel… Force is all they do or ever will understand. We
shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all
fours.” Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces – Gad Becker,
Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.
14. “We must do everything to ensure they [the Palestinian refugees] never do
return” David Ben-Gurion, in his diary, 18 July 1948, quoted in Michael Bar
Zohar’s Ben-Gurion: the Armed Prophet, Prentice-Hall, 1967, p. 157.
15. “We should prepare to go over to the offensive. Our aim is to smash
Lebanon, Trans-Jordan, and Syria. The weak point is Lebanon, for the Moslem
regime is artificial and easy for us to undermine. We shall establish a
Christian state there, and then we will smash the Arab Legion, eliminate
Trans-Jordan; Syria will fall to us. We then bomb and move on and take Port
Said, Alexandria and Sinai.” David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff.
From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York
16. “We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and
the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.”
Israel Koenig, “The Koenig Memorandum”
17. “Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not
even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because
geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab
villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat
in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar
Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in
this country that did not have a former Arab population.” Moshe Dayan, address
to the Technion, Haifa, reported in Haaretz, April 4, 1969.
18. “We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his
question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?’ Ben-Gurion waved
his hand in a gesture which said ‘Drive them out!'” Yitzhak Rabin, leaked
censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October
19. Rabin’s description of the conquest of Lydda, after the completion of
Plan Dalet. “We shall reduce the Arab population to a community of woodcutters
and waiters” Uri Lubrani, PM Ben-Gurion’s special adviser on Arab Affairs, 1960.
From “The Arabs in Israel” by Sabri Jiryas.
20. “There are some who believe that the non-Jewish population, even in a
high percentage, within our borders will be more effectively under our
surveillance; and there are some who believe the contrary, i.e., that it is
easier to carry out surveillance over the activities of a neighbor than over
those of a tenant. [I] tend to support the latter view and have an additional
argument:…the need to sustain the character of the state which will henceforth
be Jewish…with a non-Jewish minority limited to 15 percent. I had already
reached this fundamental position as early as 1940 [and] it is entered in my
diary.” Joseph Weitz, head of the Jewish Agency’s Colonization Department. From
Israel: an Apartheid State by Uri Davis, p.5.
21. “Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to
enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours…
Everything we don’t grab will go to them.” Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign
Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet
Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.
22. “It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly
and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The
first of these is that there is no Zionism,colonialization or Jewish State
without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands.” Yoram
Bar Porath, Yediot Aahronot, of 14 July 1972.
23. “Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it
employment… Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must
be carried out discreetly and circumspectly.” Theodore Herzl, founder of the
World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine,Complete Diaries,
June 12, 1895 entry.
24. “One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail.” — Rabbi Yaacov
Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1]
25. “We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing
you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we
want a world of our own.” (You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p.
26. “We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only
question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”
(Jewish Banker Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, as he testified before the U.S.
27. “We will establish ourselves in Palestine whether you like it or
not…You can hasten our arrival or you can equally retard it. It is however
better for you to help us so as to avoid our constructive powers being turned
into a destructive power which will overthrow the world.” (Chaim Weizmann,
Published in “Judische Rundschau,” No. 4, 1920)
Κατά τα άλλα είμαι εγώ ο φασίστας και ο ρατσιστής.
Ναι, παραλίγο να ξεχάσω, είμαι, κατ’ αυτούς και «αντισημίτης».